According to our year-end 2012 national survey, PTs, OTS and SLPs report immense satisfaction with profession but say duties are escalating.
Topics surveyed and included in this report:
- Employment demographics, including compensation
- Career and retirement plans
- Overall job satisfaction and drivers of satisfaction
- Preferred work environments
- Threats to job satisfaction
Respondents were self-selected with 590 respondents completing the survey. The error range for this survey at the 95th percent confidence level is +/- 4.0 percent.
Why Survey Rehabilitation Therapists?
As a national staffing firm placing therapists in healthcare facilities throughout the U.S., we wanted to better understand the attitudes and outlook of physical, occupational and speech therapists, especially at this time in the history of the U.S. healthcare system.