According to our year-end 2012 national survey, nurses throughout the country give high marks to their jobs but anticipate challenges within the coming years.
Topics surveyed and included in this report:
- Employment demographics, including compensation
- Career and retirement plans
- Overall job satisfaction and drivers of satisfaction
- Preferred work environment
- Threats to job satisfaction
- Preferences for advanced practitioners
This survey was conducted online from October through November, 2012. Invitations for the survey were emailed to nurses who have been placed by Jackson Healthcare staffing companies and those who have not.
Respondents were self-selected with 969 respondents completing the survey. The error range for this survey at the 95th percent confidence level is 3.1 percent. Click here to access the questions used in the survey.
Why Survey Nurses?
As a national staffing firm placing nurses in healthcare facilities throughout the country, we wanted to better understand the attitudes and outlook of nurses. Especially at this transformational time in the history of the U.S. healthcare system.