Jackson Healthcare's Speaker's Bureau was established to share trends and innovation in health care service and delivery.
Presentations focus on information that helps hospital and healthcare facility leadership and clinicians improve the health of their communities, while reducing per capita cost.
Speakers draw from first-hand experience and on-going statistical-research conducted by Jackson Healthcare and others. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing Advanced Practice Providers to Off-set the Physician Shortage
- Building Efficient Care Coordination Models
- The Impact of Healthcare Changes on the Operating Department
- Optimizing Physician Recruitment, Retention and Development
- Succession Planning
- Managing Your Career in the Era of Uncertainty
- Leading Tomorrow's Healthcare IT Organization
- Healthcare Operations and Transformation
- Hospital Board Governance
- The Hospitalist Market's Affect on Physician Recruitment
- Using Telemedicine to Improve Patient Care
This is a free service of Jackson Healthcare.
For questions about our Speaker's Bureau, please email Keith Jennings, kjennings(at)jacksonhealthcare.com