Jackson Healthcare is built on a simple idea — that talented professionals with a shared purpose can improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, the company has risen to a place of prominence among the largest healthcare staffing and technology companies in the U.S. It currently serves more than seven million patients in over 1,300 healthcare facilities.
In addition to serving health systems and providers, Jackson champions local, national and international charitable work. It founded and sponsors the Hospital Charitable Service Awards, which honors programs that set new standards for health and wellness in their communities through education, access and delivery. Atlanta Business Chronicle named Jackson Healthcare the city’s “Best Place to Work” in 2014 and 2015 and “Healthiest Large Company” in 2015.
- Healthcare Staffing Technologies, the leading provider of career concierge sites in the healthcare market
- Jackson Health IT, helps hospital leaders complete EHR and Data Intelligence projects
- Jackson & Coker, a locum tenens and permanent recruitment firm for physicians
- Jackson Nurse Professionals, a staffing company that specializes in the placement of registered nurses in healthcare settings nationwide
- Jackson Pharmacy Professionals, a national pharmacy-only staffing and recruiting company
- Jackson Physician Search, specializes in permanent recruitment of physician and advanced practice providers to locations across the United States.
- Jackson Therapy Partners, provider of supplemental rehabilitation therapists and other allied healthcare professionals
- LocumTenens.com, a full-service locum tenens physician recruitment agency
- Parker Staffing Services, provides Administrative, Customer Service, and Human Resources staffing in Seattle and Bellevue, WA
- Premier Anesthesia, an anesthesia management and consulting company
- Sullivan Healthcare Consulting, perioperative consulting and implementation specialists
- Tyler & Company, a healthcare executive search and advisory company
- Jackson Executives, an interim healthcare executive staffing firm
- Virtual Medical Staff, a telemedicine provider
- Jackson Healthcare Charities, the philanthropic arm of Jackson Healthcare
- Hospital Charitable Service Awards, a national program sponsored by Jackson Healthcare that recognizes hospital community service programs
- Named "Atlanta's Best Place to Work" - Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2014
- One of "Atlanta's Best Places to Work" - Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
- Named one of the "Largest Staffing Companies" - Staffing Industry Analysis, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Ranked one of the "Top U.S. Healthcare Companies" - Inc. 5000, 2008
- Named one of the "Hot 500 U.S. Entrepreneurial Companies" - Entrepreneur Magazine, 2007
Jackson Healthcare has created an exceptional work environment where respect, commitment and dedication are standard. Across the organization, there is a culture of trust, understanding and teamwork, by hiring the best experts in the industry.
By providing training and the necessary resources, associates thrive while embracing the importance of growth, challenges and quality of life each day they come to work. More than half of the people hired are personally referred by current associates.
Jackson's national headquarters, which opened in July 2008, features amenities designed for physical, mental and emotional well-being. It includes a private fitness center, racquetball courts, a walking trail, game room, putting green and café.
Learn more about Jackson's unique culture here.
While the financial rewards reflect the dedication and drive of the associates, we believe they also bring the responsibility of stewardship. Jackson Healthcare Charities is proud to partner with several community organizations, including: Alpharetta Elementary School; Alpharetta Police Athletic League (PAL); Ark Family Counseling Center, Inc.; Camp Twin Lakes; Chinese Agape Foundation; FaithBridge Foster Care; Faith, Hope, Adoption (FHA); Mission Predisan; The Scott Rigsby Foundation and many more. Jackson believes investing in education and supporting philanthropic community activities positively affect the lives of those in need. For a complete list of all of the organizations Jackson supports, visit the Giving Back page on our website.