Founded by healthcare innovator Richard L. Jackson, Jackson
Healthcare is the third-largest healthcare staffing company in the
U.S. and serves more than five million patients in over 1,300
healthcare facilities. The company also provides technology
solutions that enable total hospital efficiency.
Jackson Healthcare routinely captures national media attention
by providing innovative solutions to healthcare challenges.
The company also champions and celebrates local, national and
international charitable work. It has been recognized as one
of the "Best Places to Work" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for five
- AdvancedPractice.com, a full-service locum
tenens agency dedicated exclusively to physician assistants and
- Healthcare Staffing Technologies, the leading
provider of career concierge sites in the healthcare market
- HealthIT Project Managers, provider of
experienced IT project management contractors to hospitals of all
& Coker, a locum tenens and permanent recruitment firm for
- Jackson Nurse Professionals, a staffing company
that specializes in the placement of registered nurses in
healthcare settings nationwide
- Jackson Pharmacy Professionals, a national
pharmacy-only staffing and recruiting company
- Jackson Surgical Assistants, a provider of
staffing, support and management of certified surgical assistants
to surgeons and hospitals
- Jackson Therapy Partners, provider of
supplemental rehabilitation therapists and other allied healthcare
- LocumTenens.com, a full-service locum tenens
physician recruitment agency
- Parker HealthcareIT, provider of supplemental
- Premier Anesthesia, an anesthesia department
- Jackson Healthcare Charities, the philanthropic arm of Jackson
- Hospital Charitable Service Awards, a national
program sponsored by Jackson Healthcare that recognizes hospital
community service programs
- One of "Atlanta's Best Places to Work" - Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2011,
2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
- Named one of the "Fastest Growing Staffing Companies"
- Staffing Industry Analysis,
- Named one of the "Largest Staffing Companies" - Staffing
Industry Analysis, 2009
- Ranked one of the "Top U.S. Healthcare Companies" - Inc.
- Named one of the "Hot 500 U.S. Entrepreneurial
Companies"- Entrepreneur Magazine, 2007
- Included on list of "Pacesetters for Private Companies"
- Atlanta Business
- Named one of the "Fastest-Growing Private U.S.
Companies"- Inc. 500, 2004
Jackson Healthcare has created an exceptional work environment
where respect, commitment and dedication are standard. Across
the organization, there is a culture of trust, understanding and
teamwork, by hiring the best experts in the industry.
By providing training and the necessary resources, associates
thrive while embracing the importance of growth, challenges and
quality of life each day they come to work. More than half of
the people hired are personally referred by current
Jackson's national headquarters, which opened in July 2008,
features amenities designed for physical, mental and emotional
well-being. It includes a private fitness center, racquetball
courts, a walking trail, game room, putting green and café.
Learn more about Jackson's unique culture here.
While the financial rewards reflect the dedication and drive of
the associates, we believe they also bring the responsibility of
stewardship. Jackson Healthcare Charities is proud to partner
with several community organizations, including: Alpharetta
Elementary School; Alpharetta Police Athletic League (PAL); Ark
Family Counseling Center, Inc.; Camp Twin Lakes; Chinese Agape
Foundation; FaithBridge Foster Care; Faith, Hope, Adoption (FHA);
Mission Predisan; The Scott Rigsby Foundation and many more.
Jackson believes investing in education and supporting
philanthropic community activities positively affect the lives of
those in need. For a complete list of all of the
organizations Jackson supports, visit the Giving
Back page on our website.