Jackson Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the U.S., serving more than seven million patients in over 1,300 healthcare facilities. The company also provides hospitals with logistical solutions for patient throughput and systemic operational efficiency.
Jackson has earned national media coverage by providing innovative solutions to healthcare problems, in addition to championing local, national and international charitable work. Atlanta Business Chronicle has recognized the company as one of the Best Places to Work for seven consecutive years.
- Healthcare Staffing Technologies, the leading provider of career concierge sites in the healthcare market
- HealthIT Project Managers, provider of experienced IT project management contractors to hospitals of all sizes
- Jackson & Coker, a locum tenens and permanent recruitment firm for physicians
- Jackson Nurse Professionals, a staffing company that specializes in the placement of registered nurses in healthcare settings nationwide
- Jackson Pharmacy Professionals, a national pharmacy-only staffing and recruiting company
- Jackson Surgical Assistants, a provider of staffing, support and management of certified surgical assistants to surgeons and hospitals
- Jackson Therapy Partners, provider of supplemental rehabilitation therapists and other allied healthcare professionals
- LocumTenens.com, a full-service locum tenens physician recruitment agency
- Parker HealthcareIT, provider of supplemental IT staffing
- Premier Anesthesia, an anesthesia department management company
- Tyler & Company, a healthcare executive search and advisory company
- Jackson Healthcare Charities, the philanthropic arm of Jackson Healthcare
- Hospital Charitable Service Awards, a national program sponsored by Jackson Healthcare that recognizes hospital community service programs
- Named "Atlanta's Best Place to Work" - Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2014
- One of "Atlanta's Best Places to Work" - Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
- Named one of the "Largest Staffing Companies" - Staffing Industry Analysis, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Ranked one of the "Top U.S. Healthcare Companies" - Inc. 5000, 2008
- Named one of the "Hot 500 U.S. Entrepreneurial Companies" - Entrepreneur Magazine, 2007
Jackson Healthcare has created an exceptional work environment where respect, commitment and dedication are standard. Across the organization, there is a culture of trust, understanding and teamwork, by hiring the best experts in the industry.
By providing training and the necessary resources, associates thrive while embracing the importance of growth, challenges and quality of life each day they come to work. More than half of the people hired are personally referred by current associates.
Jackson's national headquarters, which opened in July 2008, features amenities designed for physical, mental and emotional well-being. It includes a private fitness center, racquetball courts, a walking trail, game room, putting green and café.
Learn more about Jackson's unique culture here.
While the financial rewards reflect the dedication and drive of the associates, we believe they also bring the responsibility of stewardship. Jackson Healthcare Charities is proud to partner with several community organizations, including: Alpharetta Elementary School; Alpharetta Police Athletic League (PAL); Ark Family Counseling Center, Inc.; Camp Twin Lakes; Chinese Agape Foundation; FaithBridge Foster Care; Faith, Hope, Adoption (FHA); Mission Predisan; The Scott Rigsby Foundation and many more. Jackson believes investing in education and supporting philanthropic community activities positively affect the lives of those in need. For a complete list of all of the organizations Jackson supports, visit the Giving Back page on our website.